NEVERMIND Sensitive Mind - more Japanese stationery -

NEVERMIND
You don't have to worry about what other  people think of you.
To live as you are is very important.
Sensitive Mind.



FOREGATHER
We can do everything. 
Just now I call your name 
because I have complete trust
what you do


SENSITIVE MIND
You and I will make a pact. 
Then you'll hold out a helping hand to me. 
I must help you out of it. 
HONEST
Since we have an honest mind and feelings. 
Whatever happens in future


NEVERMIND 
We have to cooperate with each other, but, 
that doesn't mean you always have to do 
what other people ask you to do, 
does it? 

Sensitive Mind
 If you had a difficult time with your friend and got depressed, 
just step outside. It's not a bad idea taking a walk in the woods. 
And you will admire nature very much.


NEVERMIND
OF COURSE WE HAVE TO COOPERATE WITH EACH OTHER.

©1990 SAN-X CO, LTD

Comments