POD revisited

This blog was originally named "Picture of the Day" (thus the "rebeccabushpod" in the url.) As the title suggests, I would post little doodles that I'd made on my computer every single morning. It was a fun exercise, but like so many projects whose goal is to pledge to do something every single day, it just petered out after a while.
I just realized that I have a new POD that I've been doing for the last year without even realizing it! I have been posting little square snapshots that I take of everyday scenes taken with my phone camera, dolled up to look like vintage polaroids- yes, I'm talking about Instagram.

Rebecca Bush Instagram Genie Lift to Heaven
I call this one "Genie Lift to Heaven"
What I love about it is that not only have I started keeping my eyes open for "Instagramable" scenes while I'm out walking around, but I love the interactivity of showing them to my followers and also seeing what they'be been "shooting" today. You can see my oeuvre over at http://instagram.com/rebeccabush
As you'll see, most of my shots are taken around my neighborhood in Seattle. If you're on Instagram, follow me and I'll follow you.

Comments